During the checkout process, you are able to select your preferred shipping method and associated shipping costs. Shipping methods and costs are shown in the shopping cart when you select your State and enter your zip code.
We use UPS and USPS for our shipments, the level of service can be selected during checkout. If an order is received by 11am ET, it will usually ship the same day, though this is not guaranteed.
- There are no outgoing shipments on Saturday or Sunday.
When determining time of delivery, remember that the day of shipment does not count as a day in transit. The following examples illustrate this:
- You place an order on Friday at 8am ET and Select UPS 2-Day Air as a delivery method. We are able to ship on the same day. Package ships on schedule and you receive it on Tuesday.
- You place an order on Saturday at 12pm ET and Select UPS 2-Day Air as a delivery method. Package ships on Monday and you receive it on Wednesday.
- We are not responsible for delays due to weather and other circumstances that are beyond our control. Please keep this in mind when ordering, as winter weather often can delay packages. We are located in the mountains, and there are times when a typical snowstorm here will increase package transit time.
- For shipments to an Alaska or Hawaii address, we recommend using USPS Priority Mail for most items. UPS only provides 2-Day or Next Day Services available to these areas.
- APO/FPO addresses should select USPS Priority Mail during checkout.
- To obtain tracking information, log in to your account. If your order has been shipped, a tracking number will show. For USPS Priority Mail deliveries, a delivery confirmation number will be shown.
- UPS can not deliver to a PO Box. Please remember this when placing your order.