Season Tune Maintenance Programs
If you visit the Killington or Pico area in Vermont more than a few times a season, this is the best deal out there for tuning. We have invested in the latest in technology, partnering with Wintersteiger to provide tuning with the new Jupiter tuning machine.
The Jupiter is the latest Wintersteiger automated machine, with solutions available for snowsport service, including Ceramic Disc Finish for a precise and consistent edge, Trim Cut for automated side wall preparation, V-Edge for variable edge angles for the base, side edges and length of skis, and QR scanner for automatic ski recognition. This machine has quickly been adopted by leading manufacturers such as Rossignol to provide finishing for race-level models, cementing Wintersteiger's class-leading position in the snowsports tuning field.
$399 Full Card
This is our most popular and best value program. 14 uses for any of your skis or snowboards!
- Perfect for families with multiple skis. You and your spouse have several skis each, while the kids have race and all-mountain skis? No problem, this program allows for each of them to be maintained!
- 100 Day Club/High volume skiers needing weekly maintenance all season.
- Concerned you might not use all the uses before the end of the year? It’s good through April 15, 2024! (you were taught the principle of dollar cost averaging, right?)
$249 Lite Card
- 8 Uses throughout the season
- A good option for couples with one ski each, or individuals skiing a moderate amount and unsure of the amount of ski days they will get in a season.
- Ensures your equipment is maintained for your time on the mountain, even if it isn’t as much as you would like!
What we include:
What we don't include:
The fine print:
- Rotate skis: 1 per person/week please.
- Overnight and same day requests can not always be honored. We’ll do our best, but can’t promise anything here. (ps. You have more of a chance for next-day turnaround if the skis are brought to us before noon)
- Skis deemed as ‘rock skis’, or skis abused regularly will be worked on accordingly.
- Skis requiring extra grinding to flatten the base or change base bevel will count as two uses against card balance.
- Race ski prep counts as two uses against the card. Light race refreshes count as one use.
- Hot/Iron wax is not included. Special requests for race-day wax and brushing are billed as normal.
- We will register skis and snowboards for each family, uses are not transferable. Each is expected to display our tuning sticker.
- *1 No charge demo for Lite purchasers, 2 No Charge demos for Full purchasers